Blogging can be a daunting task when you've left so much to say for 'later today'. I sit here, and I'm like- where do I start?? Off the top of my head, here's what's up:
1. I have deactivated my FB account as of last night.
I spend far too much time on there doing absolutely nothing constructive. I lack self control and suffer from cyber Peeping Tom syndrome. It had to stop.
This is temporary though- I think til December.
2. It's Autumn here.
This means, as a South African, I am cold, and already layering a bit more than everyone else. Although I am afraid for the peak of winter, I have to emphasize that this is my favourite season. More this year than ever coz it's a real Autumn. South Africa has been selling us a dream.
3. I am staying in Korea for a second year.
Yes, most of you suspected I would do so. You were absolutely right, and I can now join the a-year-is-too-short movement with certainty. So this is exciting news coz it means I will be home for a month in January to refresh my images of all my friends and families' faces. Yay!
4. Last week was my favourite (Blogger thingy: stop telling me my SA spelling is incorrect. FavOrite looks as strange to me as my OU looks to you!) week at school this year.
We had sports, arts and English festivals from Wednesday to Friday and I could totally understand why Angelina Jolie could not leave Asia without a cutie. These kids are adorable!
5. My braids are out.
Finally! While I decide whether or not I can maintain natural hair, I am enjoying being a fully grown woman who rocks straight pig tails to work one day and has puffy curls in her hair the next. Totally confuses the kids! Muuuhahahaha!
Since there's no more of this FB happening in my life, I will be updating this more often. Great news (even if that's just for me. hehe).
Ciao for now ^^
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
1. I have deactivated my FB account as of last night.
I spend far too much time on there doing absolutely nothing constructive. I lack self control and suffer from cyber Peeping Tom syndrome. It had to stop.
This is temporary though- I think til December.
2. It's Autumn here.
This means, as a South African, I am cold, and already layering a bit more than everyone else. Although I am afraid for the peak of winter, I have to emphasize that this is my favourite season. More this year than ever coz it's a real Autumn. South Africa has been selling us a dream.
3. I am staying in Korea for a second year.
Yes, most of you suspected I would do so. You were absolutely right, and I can now join the a-year-is-too-short movement with certainty. So this is exciting news coz it means I will be home for a month in January to refresh my images of all my friends and families' faces. Yay!
4. Last week was my favourite (Blogger thingy: stop telling me my SA spelling is incorrect. FavOrite looks as strange to me as my OU looks to you!) week at school this year.
We had sports, arts and English festivals from Wednesday to Friday and I could totally understand why Angelina Jolie could not leave Asia without a cutie. These kids are adorable!
5. My braids are out.
Finally! While I decide whether or not I can maintain natural hair, I am enjoying being a fully grown woman who rocks straight pig tails to work one day and has puffy curls in her hair the next. Totally confuses the kids! Muuuhahahaha!
Since there's no more of this FB happening in my life, I will be updating this more often. Great news (even if that's just for me. hehe).
Ciao for now ^^


FINALLY!! Good to get an update, its been a while! Good for you on staying another year, I so wish I could stay another year in USA. Anyway, looking forward for more frequent updates.
ReplyDeleteStay Blessed xoxo
So you're headed back to the Motherland? Who's gonna be my blogging buddy now, huh?!
ReplyDelete