Friday, December 30, 2011

Home Bound

Yes yes yes! It's that time of the year when you sit swimming in gratitude for all the blessings that managed to fit in such a short space of time. Ten months, to be precise. Now the list of 'thank yous' is never ending, so I'll save that for a journal and leave on this note: 

I am most certainly looking forward to:  

Sunshine  Beautiful and friendly people  Uniquely South African accents   Mr Price  Iron Brew  Pap   Nama    Family  Friends  ho Jaiva  Mommy  Sisters  Nephew  Cape Town DSTV  Mafikeng (True story!)  My size pants  Johannesburg  Pretoria  Keep left, pass right  Understanding  Woolies' malva and custard  Speckled eggs  Hillsong Church  House music  Beach  "Mabebeza!"  Enthusiastic car guards  Suede Carvelas  Motswako  Sesotho  Setswana  South African English  Mapantsula  Jean pant and takkie boot  clear skies  stars  African air  Hair dressers

Just the few things I can think of right now. 

weheartit

weheartit.com

weheartit.com


It's been a great 10 months, Korea. See you on the other side of 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment