Today being Feb 29th, I thought it a good idea to use the extra day to finally put together my new years resolutions. Sure, some people have already forgotten about them, and I totally don't judge anyone for that. Hello- it's procrastination that has me here, 2 months after the resolutions due date. Rather late than never?
Here are some of my delayed and super simplified thoughts.
and this... Good grief- THIS!
*all pics sourced from weheartit
Here are some of my delayed and super simplified thoughts.
and this... Good grief- THIS!
*all pics sourced from weheartit
I'm sure these goals apply to almost all of us, so please excuse me while I go sit and devise a detailed plan of action. Looks like a picture too far a fetch, but watch it get done! (Eeeek, I'm gonna kick myself for saying this)
Happy New You!















No comments:
Post a Comment