Tuesday, July 17, 2012

flower power

#NoHippie

Just old pics from a day off. I met with a Korean friend and her buddies to go to a flower expo. I had nooo idea what would possible happen at a flower expo, but I thought to not be a party pooper and just try my granny self out.



pressed flowers coming up.

 New Ri :)









 just scary.

 New Ri and Hannah. Looking adorable, and being guarded by more freaky creatures.


caricature


I thought this looked... terrible. Strange. Creepy.


pretty relief.






 The cuteness. It is in your blood if you are Korean **,











rose apple.




 This one's called "poing poing" *^.^*


Hannah making her own moss man pot plant thingy.






 I still wouldn't consider myself a flower person, but it was a lovely day mostly because of the company. Maybe a flower lover out there somewhere is jealous that I went, so I definitely count it as an experience of a lifetime.

Teehee!


2 comments:

  1. Aah, Kex I would have loved this expo :) awesome pics. the sunflowers just brightened my day even though its on a computer screen....hope you had fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phumz! You would've loved it, chom. You'll just have to make sure you know when one is happening back home. :)

    ReplyDelete