Sunday, August 14, 2011

Catch Up_ Hillsong United in SoKo

Yes, I've been so lazy, and I beat myself about it everyday. I always have an excuse for not blogging, and as my summer vacation draws to an end, I think I should update you all on what's been up while the kids are away.

Hillsong United (Aussie Christian band) came to Seoul (SoKo capital) in June as part of their new album and we were privileged enough to join in on the night of worship. So a few hours' on the speed train to Seoul, delicious brunch, then the gig we'd all been waiting for :)

The Flying Pan

The Flying Pan: Brunch on Demand

Early birds' gift. Free CD with the tickets we got. Aaah sum!
Arrived at the venue: Olympic Park Stadium
Oops!
Ever-so-energetic JD

Jad



I thought I'd have to save for years for a flight to Australia before I could get to praise and worship with this bunch, but God sent em right to us instead. Ha! What was most awesome though, was seeing young Koreans so fired up for Christ and just having a ball regardless of the language barrier. 

I'd be a tad green with envy if I were you!

No comments:

Post a Comment