Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Am Not What I Eat: Aellia Espresso Coffee Shop

Considering its proximity to my door, it's no wonder this coffee shop is still one of my favourites.

The location is perfect to attract customers that will complement the cute, small, yet vibrant shop. It's situated at the Kyungpook National University's North Gate among countless competing coffee shops, but this place has a uniqueness that the other places lack. Over and above the homey-bring bring interior, their coffee is great and their honey bread is even better. 

The first time Jasmine suggested we go out for honey bread, I thought 'Oh no, not another strange Korean thing. Honey and bread? What?! No thanks!'. I swallowed my words along with a few bites of the honey bread. It's amazing. So amazing, that's it's gotten some of the lime light in the extra weight on yours truly. 

I consider myself addicted. 

*Low res pics till I get me a bad boy. Some pics courtesy of Phumi Zondi
My faithful model
Mama's Stoep
The chair would have been past tense
Bring Bring 
Home sweet home

I'm a li-il tea po

It's raining bring








Panorama

Achilles

Free cheesecake for my loyalty

You can't blame me, now can you?


No comments:

Post a Comment