My buddy ol pal, Christine, introduced me to this new world of game rooms which were trendy years ago in Korea, but are still a good place to hang out with friends and enjoy your fave board or card games on any given day. We walked into this place one Sunday afternoon, and I was amused and fascinated by how serious this game place looked. Furnished like a restaurant, complete with a full menu of board games to choose from. And in true restaurant style, a 'waitress' is at your service, ready to take your order. With your best game face on, you choose anything from Scrabble to Monopoly (and many other games I've never heard of) and the waitress makes sure to bring your order to you. Pretty cool.
We played Ticket to Ride which forced me to learn a thing or two about American geography- yes! Who said you can't play and learn simultaneously?!
I had to take pics as evidence, so here they are (from my phone, so put your game face on and enjoy the low res images).
![]() |
| What's on the menu? |
![]() |
| Brian and Christine pose while we wait for our order. |
![]() |
| more posing while the the kitchen preps the goods. |
![]() |
| Kat and I |
![]() |
| Trekking through the U.S of A |
I have never been a game maniac, but I'll definitely be visiting this spot more often. Just because it feels so professional. And stuff.
Hee ^^








No comments:
Post a Comment