Since I don't think to carry my
little friend around everywhere I go, I am thankful for technology which allows taking cute, washed out, lomo looking pics on the go. Also, it's free! Who doesn't like free stuff. Here are some tales told through the Lomo app for Android.
 |
| Raquel's birthday dinner at the Gilmans'. With baby Shane. |
 |
| Jasmine and Kex being posers at work. |
 |
| Spring |
 |
| Spring with a twist |
 |
| More of that |
 |
| and this |
 |
| Saturday morning on Chitsi's balcony |
 |
| Don't kill me for this one, please Chits! |
 |
| Mrs Lee (my awesome colleague) |
 |
| Jasmine with her new toy |
 |
| With the lovely Mrs Jeong |
If you like it, you can pretend to be a fancy, old school photographer too. Just download Instagram which is now available for Android users. (Thanks, Mr. Zuckerberg.)
No comments:
Post a Comment