My two lovely friends turn 24 and 25 all at once. I dunno if I've explained it before, but in a nutshell, Koreans use the Chinese calendar which means on the day you are born, you are 1 year old. Sooo, this means, that when we celebrate our birthdays in Korea, we get an extra year, for free. Sure, we love free, things, but not when it comes to age.
Happy 24/25th birthday to my two fwendies, Laurentia and Christine. Here are some pics of how we celebrated:
 |
| Chris and Miju |
 |
| Chris showing us her REAL age. She wasn't buying any of that 25 stuff. Hehe |
 |
| One of Lula's many birthday gatherings |
 |
| How pretty were those cupcakes?! |
On Sunday, we also celebrated Diana's birthday with a lovely Italian dinner. I believe this was Diana's first birthday away from home (Albania), so I hope what it should be- a happy day.
Muchos love to the 3 of you.
On the other side of the equator, these 4 good people also got older (without the privilege of an extra year, of course). Kim, Renei, Zanele and Lerato: happy belated birthday to you gals. I have nothing but love for you!
 |
| pic by Kory Li Shukrani |
 |
| by Christopher Olivier |
Phew! A pretty festive Feb indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment