I have been meaning to do this for a while, and with the encouragement of my friend, Phumi, I've decided to make like Nike and just do it.
Here it is, the first edition of my top 8 highs, lows, haha's and oh!s for the week.
(Miss represented by the skeleton and hits represented by the gorgeous lady in her hanbok). Pic sourced from here.
(Miss represented by the skeleton and hits represented by the gorgeous lady in her hanbok). Pic sourced from here.
- I finally got a camera! I heart the awesome feeling of quenching a toddler aged thirst so I'd like to thank God and my school for payday! Big hit.
- Shopping for Laurentia's birthday prezzie was so much fun. I can't explain how much I love gift shopping. Hit.
- A mature person is one who knows how to handle her finances well. I am at that awkward, adolescent stage- voice just breaking and all. A work in progress. The temporary financial immaturity is just a miss.
- You always under-estimate the amount of work it takes to move your stuff from one apartment to another. Having a helping hand will certainly make it easier though (thanks, Lorna). Hit.
- Being in a new space makes me feel like I have a clean slate. Here's to delayed new year's resolutions. Hit.
- Pinterest, and Youtube, why are you so addictive?! Just when I thought I had my browser addiction under control. Bitter-sweet miss.
- Spring is slowly peeping in. Yay! Hit.
- Discovering new bands is such a hit. Realising that the same band came all the way from New Zealand to perform in Korea, just 4 months before you discovered them... Miss :(
No comments:
Post a Comment