Monday, April 2, 2012

March Babies

Janet

Jan the man! My lovely friend whom I've known since 2002 (that's ten years, then!) and whom I've shared lots of memories with since those days. An undeniably loyal friend, and a no-nonsense taker, never afraid to express her opinion. I love your brave soul. Happy belated birthday! 


Des

Also a ten year friendship that has seen its ups and downs but definitely gone from strength to strength. She will go to the ends of the earth to be there for you, and this is what I love about my Des. We've had many a laugh and seen one another through the roughest of storms. It's always good to have friends like these. I hope you had an amazing birthday, Dez-eeray!


Raquel

My Korean twin. The load we've walked and laughed through in the last year... Many still don't believe that I had no idea who she was or who she would be, before landing in Korea. Her gentleness and generosity are hard to not love! Happy birthday, skattie!


Love you kids :P

No comments:

Post a Comment