Monday, April 23, 2012

Wedding Bells

Brandon Inman- an awesomely cool, creative and witty guy from church, who I've been on the church band with for sometime now, recently celebrated his white wedding to his beautiful Korean wife, Su Young. 

It was really lovely seeing how respectful Brandon was towards Su Young's culture, even doing part of his vows in Korean, and how gracefully Su Young handled the heaps of joy and excitement you could clearly see contained in her lady-like smile. 

For the occasion, I wore a pair of heels (first time in a MIGHTY long time) and wobbled all the way to the wedding hall a bit of a distance from my place. 

The venue (and my questionable photography skills): 


 
The ceremony (more dodgy photography):

Bride's aunt and groom's mom in their Hanbok (traditional Korean apparel)
Nate and SJ MC'ing
lighting the candles
Here comes the bride
all dressed in white




excitedly carrying the rings

the conservative kiss


the deep bow of respect to the bride's family
and the same for the groom's family

and us, of course :)

the newly united family 
this is what happens when you "wooo!" and snap simultaneously 
The guests: 

Sarah and Pete Watt

Rene and her lovely stockings

The usual suspects

Hyun Jin and little Shane
extended family
the blurry gals

Raquel with Hyun Jin (MaMoruti/Pastor Andy's gorgeous wife)
The food: well, I ate that before my camera could switch on. 

What we got up to afterwards:

A visit to Mingki and Nate's place to see their baby, Cambree. Movies with the gals (Iron Lady) and some dinner before finally heading home. Can I just add that I am still wearing high heels at this point. History in the making. 

Really not the best pic I could've taken :( but the only one I had
Cambree's little footsie. Ncaaar
quick photo booth session after the movie

dinner spot

with Suz and Lula 
and the cute shoes (Zara) that got me through the day

A beautiful Saturday kicked off with love, and signed off with a food coma and tired feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment