One thing that I've learned to appreciate about Korea, is its honest seasons. The four of them make no mistake of being unique and clear about who they are. Winter will have you taking back all the wishes of building a snow man, summer will leave you swimming in beads of sweat (lets not forget the 100% humidity), Autumn- well, she is just one beauty, isn't she? Dressed in her browns and yellows. Then you get spring. Oh spring- you can't help but sing a lil louder, add a little hop in your step, and broaden that smile when you see her. She is the biggest tease though- her blossoms lasting a maximum of 10 days. I am so glad I had my camera in hand to capture her beauty in its prime.
These pictures were taken around the corner from my house and some from my school. God's showing off right under my nose. I don't mind at all :)
I just love these short, but so-so sweet seasons. Thanks for returning,
Spring. heart
No comments:
Post a Comment