Today marks the birth of another special lady in my life. Blood sisters, and sometimes mistaken for one another, my sister and I have definitely become closer as I've grown (slowly) outta my annoy-your-siblings stage. She got the big heart from my mommy dearest, and the sternness I'm yet to find the source. My sister is honestly one of the kindest people I know, even though her Makape leave-me-alone facial expressions might throw you off a little.
I have no doubt that my sis is gonna be making awesome waves everywhere she lays her hands. I pray that those opportunities come sooner than you anticipate.
Today you turn a year older. I'm too far away to give you a hug but thanks to technology, I can still share the love.
Happy Birthday, Lulu! (she hates it when we call her this in public. hehe. The lil sis in me has not died)
These are the most adorable pics of her. The last one mostly because I know how hard she has to concentrate to get her pout right.
Love your pouty birthday face, sissy!
I have no doubt that my sis is gonna be making awesome waves everywhere she lays her hands. I pray that those opportunities come sooner than you anticipate.
Today you turn a year older. I'm too far away to give you a hug but thanks to technology, I can still share the love.
Happy Birthday, Lulu! (she hates it when we call her this in public. hehe. The lil sis in me has not died)
These are the most adorable pics of her. The last one mostly because I know how hard she has to concentrate to get her pout right.
Love your pouty birthday face, sissy!



No comments:
Post a Comment