Monday, April 23, 2012

Wiggin It

A few weeks ago, a friend of ours (Andrew Duong) had a birthday party with a wig theme. And how perfectly timed that was since I had just taken out my braids and had nooooo idea how I'd have shown my face with my hair wet (freshly washed) and in chunky twists. I headed downtown and popped into a wig shop where we went to get Raquel's wig a few days before that.

Kitted up in my all-black-everything outfit, and a newly purchased wig, 3 of us turned heads (all shapes and sizes) as we headed to meet the rest of the crew.

The venue for the party was an awesome, spacious apartment owned by one of the US army lawyers (a friend of Andy's, but he was away for the weekend). The lounge was packed with good music, good company, boys enjoying some beer pong and some cool photo moments.

See for yourself.

post wash pre-wig look. hehe
on the bus

freshly wigged out

Raquel or Veronica with this hair



Thai, leading the way

party on the 39th floor- wooop!


Colin and Vince

Boys playing beer pong

view from the apartment (yep- pretty cool)



Blue Chits

Moi, or "Storm" for the eve

Veronica, Andy (bday boy) and John


the boys

and this is how Korean house parties play out. Leave your shoes at the door, buddy!

random who wanted to show off that he can eat a whole cake by himself. Mkay. 

Eeeheehee

with Melissa and Neyna

The rest of the eve was a short get-down session at Urban (a club downtown). We can finally guess the life of a scheleb after all the stares we got for wiggin it up. I quite like the white on me- don't you think it brings out the colour of my eyes?

You'll be seeing me in this wig more often than you'd like.

World, watch out :P

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE to have that black blazer with shoulder pads...tell me how much & I'll wire you some money.

    Loving your blog still xoxo

    ReplyDelete